Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Update, Coming Soon, Guest Posting

I went to NAYC last week and came home Saturday night. I will be telling you all about it soon, but I have to get pictures together. I had an awesome time and it was definitely life-changing. So besides that, there are a few changes that are about to happen. School will start tomorrow for me and I am sooo excited!! I will also be doing Bible Quizzing which I can't wait for.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. I just can't seem to decide. Should I do a new blog design or keep the one I have? If you think I should change it, do you have any ideas on a new design or know anybody that will help me with it for free?

A friend of mine went on a missionary trip to the Dominican Republic about a month ago and came back completely scalped. She was riding a go-cart and her knee-length hair got caught in the chain, pulling all her hair out along with her scalp. She has had two surgeries done, but is not doing very well. Please pray for her. She is in severe pain and has a 1% chance of growing her hair back. Her name is Milla, please keep her in your prayers.

Also, I would like to have some guest posters. I would just want you to introduce yourself, share your blog if you'd like and them pick something to talk about. Please keep your topic God-pleasing and no cursing or swearing. If anyone would like to do that, please email me at sabehow@gmail.com or leave a comment with your email. I will get back with you as soon as possible. Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sara!

    new 2 ur blog, i found it thru Anna's (storyteller). I might be interested in guest posting. i can give you my blog, that is kinda of like urs. (the name is Let Your Light Shine) it's not open yet, but i hope it is soon! :) AWESOME blog!!!

    Tw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!!! Please send me an email at sabehow@gmail.com. This is so I can give you permissions to my blog and let you know what to do. Thanks! I am looking forward to teading your blog:)

      Delete