Friday, August 2, 2013

August..

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEghzq7ds5SuerM3EIh6tOIapDViVOO3_CrwUYHONxPeNKFK2vWYyo2itihKlN9Wzs8X35fDzQKVRIB-Wnvohyphenhyphengc5JpvOQArsy9lRWVdqZwMdHA-Pxo10v_GNiyA9zAYzc2TByib5kjn4fTJ/s1600/hello+august.jpgIt's August. That means school. I don't want to spoil the rest of the summer for you guys, but I just have to say: I am SOOO ready for school to start!!

 < This is me come August:)

I know, I know, that sounds weird, right? I mean because school means all those long algebra problems that take two pages to solve and endless hours of research for a 3-page essay. It means many sleepless nights cramming for an exam the next day.

School is stressful and hectic, but for some reason, I am counting down the days until school starts.

Sooo.. I don't know exactly when my school starts as I go to K12, an online school, and I haven't heard anything from them all summer. I am anxiously awaiting the day when I get an email saying what day I get to start school.

My school books came in the mail a few days ago and ever since then, I have been counting down the days. Are you dreading school or are you like me and can't wait for it to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment