Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A BIG Thank You!!

http://www.bearvalleycommunityhospital.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Thank-You.jpgI just wanted to give a big thank you to Storyteller and Natalie for helping me with my design. Storyteller did the main design a few months ago and Natalie just recently added some page tabs and helped me learn how to do that. They are two awesome bloggers and designers, my blog looks amazing thanks to them. Storyteller and Natalie: THANK YOU!!!!

As you probably noticed, there are a few new pages added, but they are still blank. It will take me a while to get everything up and running for those, so please be patient with me. If you have any suggestions about my blog, the design or if there is something you would like me to talk about, feel free to comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I am open to any suggestion. Also, please go check out Storyteller's and Natalie's blog, you won't be disappointed!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment