Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!!!

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23400000/Independence-Day-united-states-of-america-23406761-1920-1200.jpg Happy Independence Day everyone!! I actually forgot that today was the 4th of July, to be honest. I only realized what day it was because I got up and my dad wasn't at work. This only happens when it is a holiday. So yeah... I can't believe I did, but when you have a lot going on, it happens.

Are you happy you are free today? Are you glad that you can believe whatever you want to believe and no one has any say in it? I am VERY glad for that privilege. Not very many countries have the freedom that we do. If there is one thing I want to leave with you today, its this: Freedom is not the right to do what you want, but the right to do what you ought. 

Have a wonderful Independence Day and take a moment to thank the Lord for the freedom you get to enjoy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment