Monday, April 22, 2013

Everything Good -- A Musical Tag


I saw this Musical tag on this blog Sarah, Plain & Average and I just had to do it. If you have time, go on over and check it out.

So here’s how it works:

RULES 
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends. (Since this is an old tag this doesn't really apply anymore, but if you’re reading this you’re absolutely welcome to do this if you want.)5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.

Here are my results:
Questions:
If someone says “Are you ok?” You say…
Collide by Skillet… not sure what that means…

What would best describe your personality?
The Blessing by John Waller
I guess I’m a blessingJ lol

How would you describe yourself?
I Burn For You by TobyMac
I definitely burn for Jesus and Jesus only!!

What do you like in a guy?
Brave by Nicole Nordeman
Hmmm….

How do you feel today?
Mighty to Save by Hillsong United
I guess I feel powerful! Lol

What is your life’s purpose?
I’m For You by Toby Mac
Right on!

What is your motto?
East is to West by Casting Crowns

What do your friends think of you?
Homesick by MercyMe
Either I make them homesick or they think I’m homesick.. lol

What do your parents think of you?
Call My Name by Third Day
This is so true!! Hahaha

What do you think about very often?
I Will Follow by Chris Tomlin
So trueJ

What is 2+2?
Who Am I by Casting Crowns
…. I guess that means I don’t know lol

What do you think of your best friend?
How He Loves by David Crowder Band
Ummm….

What do you think of the person you like?
My Everything by Gateway Worship
I really don’t have a “like”… umm… lol

What is your life story?
Our God by Chris Tomlin
Absolutely true!!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Can’t Get Over You by Anthem Lights
No idea what this means…..

What do you think when you see the person you like?
The Stand by Hillsong United
Ummm…..

What will you do at your wedding?
You Light Up My Life by LeAnn Rimes
I know... it’s a country song, but a very good one

What will they play at your funeral?
Friend of God by the Crabb Family
I want to be known as a friend of God!! :)

What is your hobby/interest?
Holy Spirit Fill This Room by Martha Munizzi
The Holy Spirit is definitely one of my hobbies!

What is your biggest fear?
Walking on the Water by the Crabb Family
That would be scary, but since Jesus is with me, it is VERY possible

What is your biggest secret?
Because of Who You Are by Martha Munzzi
…..ok lol

What do you want right now?
Do You Wanna Be Forgiven by Ernie Hasse
I definitely want to be forgiven!!

What do you think of your friends?
The Hurt and the Healer by MercyMe
LOL

What is the worst thing that could happen?
Restore by Chris August
Not sure what this means… lol

What is the one thing you regret?
There is a Way by Newsboys
??? lol

What makes you laugh?
Worthy is the Lamb by Darlene Zchech
J

What makes you cry?
In Christ Alone
LOVE this song!
Will you ever get married?
Safe by Phil Wickham

What scares you the most?
Stronger my Mandisa

Does anyone like you?
Your Grace is Enough

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Blessed be Your Name

What hurts right now?
Need You Now (How Many Times) by Plum

What would you say to the person who tagged you (if you were tagged)?
What If We Were Real by Mandisa

What will you name this post?
Everything Good by The Afters


I have to admit, this post had me and my sister cracking up for hours!:) You are welcome to try this and see what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment