Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Window to Heaven

I looked through the window and what I saw took my breath away. A sight so beautiful, nothing could compare. No mountain or plain. No flower or such. No beauty is on earth as what I saw. A sight that's glory is above all else. A city of pure gold. The gates were of pearl and the walls of jewels. Diamonds and rubies, gold and silver.Such treasures this world has never known. It sparkled and shone. It twinkled and glowed. A city this world has yet to create. As I gasped and I awed, I turned to my right. The most glorious sight of all. There, on a throne of gold, sat God Himself. The brightness of glory this world has yet to imagine. As I fell to my knees, I felt a light touch, God's gentle hand pulling me up. As I began to rise, the sight began to fade, but as the window closed, I heard a magnificent sound. The sweet sound of angels' voices lifted up in praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment