Monday, January 28, 2013

Learning to Dance in the Rain

I'm going to take a little break from my writing. At the moment it is coming very slowly, but don't worry, I will get back to you with it. As for right now, I have a little something else I would like to share with you.

Have you ever asked God, "Why is this happening?" I'm sure we all have. We all question Him at one time or another. Sometimes, in fact, almost always, we won't know the answer until we come through it. But what if we walked away from God when bad things started happening. When you have cancer or you just lost your best friend. When everything caves in. Or maybe you are just going through a spiritual dry spell. Whatever it is, what would happen if you just walked away? The question, "why is this happening?" would never get answered. You would walk away from all that you ever knew with even more questions than you had before. So what do you do when everything falls apart? The easiest thing would be to walk away... or would it? You have to learn to dance in the rain, not run for shelter or sit still waiting for the storm to pass. You have to praise Him. Because, once you get through the storm you are going to know the reason why. the question of "why is this happening to me?" will finally be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment